The Most GED Practice Tests and Questions
Proven Study methods to help you pass
Tons of in-depth lessons, and quizes
100% Free GED Study Materials
“I’m so proud to say I passed the GED tests. Thank you for providing so many great resources. GED Study Guide truly was my go to source for studying. Now I’m on to the next step and I can’t wait to start college.”
We have created a simple to follow GED Study Guide designed for people of all learning styles. Our free GED Study Guide is for people with busy lives and busy schedules. It is designed to efficiently help you get the most out of your study time, while also allowing you to study at your own pace and convenience.
As Featured On
What’s on the GED? Where do I even start?
The GED consists of 5 different subjects of importance. It is vital to review each section in order to find your areas of strength and weaknesses. Once you have reviewed each section, you can tailor your studying to what will help you improve the most within the least amount of time. Our studying resources vary from flash cards, reading exercises to mini lessons to make sure you have everything you need to study for the GED.
GED Math Study Guide
The Math Test consists of two 25-question sections. In the first section, a calculator may be used and formulas will be provided when deemed necessary. The Math Test covers material from: number operations and number sense; measurement and geometry; data analysis, statistics, probability; and algebra, functions, and patterns
GED Reading Study Guide
The Reading Test is composed of 40 multiple-choice questions from both fiction and non-fiction selections. The fiction portion of the exam will account for 75% of the Reading Test, while the non-fiction portion will account for the remaining 25% of the Reading Test. The Reading Test is the most fundamental tests. Check out our Reading Guide, Practice Questions and our Vocabulary cards.
GED Social Studies Study Guide
The Social Studies portion of the GED consists of 50 multiple-choice questions broken down into five main areas of concentration: Geography, US History, World History, Civics and Government, and Economics.
GED Science Study Guide
The GED Science Test consists of 50 multiple-choice questions. The content is divided into the following areas: physics and chemistry; life science; and earth and space science…20%
GED Writing Study Guide
The Writing Test is divided into two different sections. The first section of the exam consists of 50 multiple-choice questions, while the second section of the GED Writing Test consists of an essay on a familiar subject. The scores from these two parts are combined to form a single Writing score.
Free GED Study Guide 2013
Study for GED Math, Science, Social Studies, Reading or Writing with our Free Ged Study Guide 2013. It has more questions and practice test than any where else to help you study for the GED and pass faster. Our free GED study guide is complete with a GED Math Study Guide, a GED Science Study Guide, a GED Social Studies Study Guide, a GED Writing Study Guide and a GED Reading Study Guide. It’s the most complete free GED study guide online for the 2013 GED exam.
Study for the GED at GEDStudyGuide.org